Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pink Crane


Almost abstract, isn't it...

These cranes are easy to draw in certain angles -- in other angles, not so easy. It is a good challenge. And regular paper feels funny after that Aquaboard!
By the way, Artoberites, I did draw yesterday -- I just spent my time working on something that isn't finished yet, so I didn't really have anything to post. We all need to bug Diahn to come up with something "artsy" for November, don't you think?
:-)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Teri said...

Your painting is always so free and happy!

mARTa said...

hey, what gives....I can't leave a comment...well, if it works this time: this is great!

MD said...

Love it. Love the free, loose quality and the uncluttered colours. Nice work.
MD
x

steviewren said...

I like the way the angles of the background washes mimic the folds of the crane.