Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Wall


In my painting spot, I have several large pieces of foam core board that I use for my "gallery wall". With all the little paintings I've done lately, it has gotten FULL So, tonight I get to clean it all off and get ready to start over again.

I was able to stick the paintings on paper into an Itoya portfolio, but what about the stuff on the clayboard? I was just goofing around and accidentally put some of them together like this, which gave me an idea that maybe should have been kind of obvious all along ...
:-)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

soulbrush said...

i'm learning to do this sorta thing in my at classes, and it's so effective. these look magical together! wow.

Lin said...

OHHH -- LOVE THE WALL, Linda!! Look at all that glorious work!

Teri C said...

That collage is just gorgeous Linda!! And the other wall is fab!!

Diahn said...

Holy crow, those look good together! WOW!!

caseytoussaint said...

Wow - they look wonderful together.

Toni said...

hey Linda that is a fabulous idea.

You should get them all framed together. Love the work.

Lisa Reed said...

Glad these accidentally found their way! They sure do belong together!