Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

THAT blue


It has been one of those weeks here, full of ups and downs. Eventful. A full moon kind of thing.

But in the end, the sky really WAS that blue today. In Tennessee of all places.




We went downtown for lunch on Market Square (Soccer Taco -- it was surprisingly good!) and then ended up at Coolato's for WONDERFUL gelato. I had Sicilian Blood Orange Gelato. Is that even legal?

There I noticed these coffee cups on the counter -- and am thinking about turning this one into a series of paintings. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Melinda Owens said...

I want the "Tennessee" photo...really, where can I purchase said photo? I love it...

And yes, I'm not a painter, but paint the cups, woman! I think it'll be amazing...

Unknown said...

I agree with Melinda - It would be gorgeous hanging on my wall!

Go, paint woman...