Monday, December 08, 2008

Dear World

Dear World,

I'm back from my week with no Internet access just in time to take 5 minutes to post and then run out of town for a couple of days. The problem WAS the modem and it took him less than ten minutes to get a new one out of the truck, replace the old one, and check that things were up and running. HOW WONDERFUL is THAT!!! It's been a busy week, and I spent the weekend in Kentucky visiting my sister, so will tell more about that when I return.

Meanwhile, while I'm gone, I will have the chance to look at some of YOUR stuff, just not the chance to post anything myself. See you soon.

Posted by Picasa


Toni said...

yea for the new modem and have a safe trip to your sister's house.

Teri C said...

Well thank goodness you are up and running!!! I missed you and your wonderful art.

Have a fun visit. Maybe even do some art?

lindaschiffer said...

have fun in KY! That's my home state. ;)


PS Thank you for the beautiful art to look at. :)

Diahn said...

I've missed you so much!!!! So glad they were able to fix your connection up easily.

Wonderful berries - great color!

Paloma Chaffinch said...

What wonderful berries. I adore anything red and these are just beautiful. So glad I decided to click on your feed!

annie said...

Glad you're back!! I like the red berries too.

Lin said...

HAVE FUN!!! SAFE JOURNEY!! LOVE the berries!