Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas at Thanksgiving


Look at what was sitting on my front porch waiting on me when I got home from work today!!! Woo hoo! A new collection of pastels by Paul deMarrais. Aren't they beautiful?


They are so huge and creamy -- I love how they cover the paper. I just want to make marks with them. It doesn't have to be a painting or anything like that ... just making marks is fine.


You can visit him here:
Paul deMarrais and if you love pastels, you really need to give these a try.

3 comments:

Teri said...

What fun!! They do look rich and creamy. Are you working on a painting yet?? How can you resist sitting right down?

Unknown said...

Yay!! That should make up for missing the class, no?

I can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought someone sent you very colorful tacos. They are lovely and very colorful. May you make many colorful marks with them. And show us all each one.