Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Watch EDM WC


Finally, my watch drawing for the Everyday Matters weekly challenge. Technically, it is LAST week's challenge; I am late posting! It was an appropriate subject, as I've worked 12 hour days nearly every day for the last week and a half, and have a similar week ahead. I feel a cold coming on - I'm tired - I've had two healthy meals in the past week and feel like I've gained a few pounds - I want to do something fun - I'm smiling on the outside, but am really tired of hearing myself whine on the inside. Oh, bleh! I'll get over it! :-) Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Laureline said...

Linda, I feel for you!! However, I applaud your fantastic watch and bee entry. Really so interesting and beautifully done! The text is fun to read, too--all in all, a great production!

Laura
www.laurelines.typepad.com

Shelly McC said...

Fantastic drawing, I love it. I love the whole page.

Unknown said...

Stopped by to visit your blog ag=fter reading the comment you left on mine...just wanted to say that I like what you're doing artistically. It all seems very fresh and vibrant!
;~) Sharon

Robyn said...

Thankfully, in your busy, busy week, you have managed to find a little time to produce this lovely drawing as a momento of the time. I love the little bee as a symbol of your busy-ness.

Cheers
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles

Maggie said...

What a lovely drawing. :-) Hope your week isn't too stressful, maybe it won't be as bad as you fear. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Sunday Afternoons said...

I love the collage/journal idea used in your drawings. Great work!

Janey said...

Hi there, this is really good. I like the colorful next to the watch. The page as a whole is great. And I started my first watercolor. A little messier than my pens but that's what paper towels are for.