Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday Treat

Oh yeah ... it's that time of year when D starts bringing home chocolate. Boxes of candy, bags of cookies, plates of fudge. Does he eat it? No. (Sigh.)

It's been a busy, busy day and evening, and tonight I'm finishing some work and getting ready for a continuing ed course all day tomorrow in Therapeutic Yoga. I suppose I should try not to be all stressed out for that one, right?

So, for a CALORIE FREE TREAT to you all -- Click HERE for a YouTube video of one of my favorite oil painters, Karin Jurick, hard at work. It's about 10 minutes long, but absolutely amazing (and has Dean Martin music, too!) Give yourself the gift of watching this and going by her blog to see her awesome work.

I'll post a drawing / painting tomorrow! I really have to get back to work now, though!

What I did Christmas-y today: well, it's a secret. Yep. A big ole' secret.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummm - Chocolate...

VERY cool video - loved it - make me want to try oils.

SECRETS?? What fun!!!

Teri said...

Christmas secrets are the best.

Mu hubby bought my present today....and I was with him. Guys just don't get it! It was only a crock pot (that I have been wanting).

Linda said...

:-D I've picked mine out and expect that I'll be getting it... D got what he thinks is all of his already ... but not really!

Anonymous said...

I had a job in high school at the local hand made candy store. They actually encouraged us to try the candies so we'd know what we werer selling. I think I gained 5 lbs the first week. Ah, those were the days.

janey
http://janeysjourney.com