Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cactus Monday on Tuesday


I had meant to post this yesterday for Teri but was otherwise occupied. ( And thank you all very very much for your kind comments and e-mails.)

So, look, Teri! A cactus for Cactus Monday! But on Tuesday.

(from a photo snagged from my WC teacher's vacation pics, painted with Teri, the Queen of the Cacti in mind.)

And for you music lovers -- I'm listening to Coldplay's BRAND NEW album - Viva la Vida, which just came out today. Great so far!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Laura Frankstone said...

Lovely, luscious and the epitome of watercolorfulness.

Teri said...

OMG!! it is just beautiful!!!!! Consider yourself a member of Cactus Monday now or cacuteer as Forever Young likes to say.

This is seriously beautiful!! I just love it.

Lin said...

What glorious wet in wet, Linda -- just sublime!!! I LOVE it!!!!

William F. Renzulli said...

What a delightful painting!!

Lisa Adams Reed said...

So beautiful! I just love your vivid colors. Lisa

annie said...

Cool cactus!

Sandy said...

Absolutely Yummy!!

Tami said...

Gosh, this is just stunning! I love all those colors!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! thought i'd left a comment when i came a few days back and saw this :(

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is a knockout. I love the colors.

mARTa said...

hum...I'm suspecting someone has a deep desire to visit the southwest! This is stunning!

lyn said...

Love your watercolors, I'm always trying to loosen up. I got my Cactus Monday done on Tuesday too! Sounds like you had a great cat, cats are so cool. My favorite, Sneakers, had a rabbit upstairs this morning that jumped out a hole in the rafters... you don't expect rabbits coming off the ceiling!! Nice blog, continued success!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

All of this lovely color is just gorgeous. I can't believe you have a beige dining room. I must say I am guilty of the same sins. ha...It took me 3 years to pick out wallpaper for our bathroom and I work with an interior designer in her shop. I am hopeless.