Friday, February 18, 2005

Harvey: Bringer of Joy and Protector of All Hearts

Harvey is a maltese mix that owns Jan, a friend of mine. He is one of the best dogs I've ever met.

Posted by Hello


Van said...

I'm pleased to be the first to prove to your inner critic that people will look and enjoy. The drawing of the shoe is beautiful, but I adore this drawing. I'm not a pet person anymore, but I can see why you say this puppy is so wonderful. It shows.

Van from EM

Nancy said...

What a lovely sketch! I must get hold of an animal to draw somehow... but I'm not up to your skill level yet (admiring the cross-hatching and lights / darks).

Shelly McC said...

Oh isn't he just gorgeous!! I love drawings like this. You have a real talent for bringing the page to life.

Keith Black said...

This looks like it could be converted to scratch board piece. Nice use of cross-hatch and a very good black and white pen work example.